It All Started At Camp Crystal Lake Chapter 10
10 Thinking Of The Future
This is a preview, full chapter is coming soon!
As the months go by me and Jason become inseparable. I've even started teaching him how to write again. He still has a little trouble with his words but its coming along. Everytime he accomplishes something he smiles. His eyes crinkle up and shine brighter. His hugs are a lot more gentle now. The first time he hugged me it felt like I was slowly being crushed. So his sense of touch has improved also. We enjoy taking walks and looking at the stars together. Every night he holds me until I fall asleep. Its so peaceful laying my head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat. Jason still wont take off his mask. It maybe a scar that he simply doesn't want me to look at. But regardless I eventually want to know what his face looks like. While we were talking I started talking about kids. He said that he liked them. When I asked if he ever wanted to be a dad he looked shocked. His eyes sparkled while he nodded. Jason still wanted a family. My heart swelled at the thought.
Find authorized novels in Webnovel，faster updates, better experience，Please click www.webnovel.com for visiting. ....
Top weekly On WuxiaWorld
- 1 Perfect Secret Love The Bad New Wife Is A Little Sweet
- 2 The Beautiful Wife Of The Whirlwind Marriage
- 3 One Birth Two Treasures: The Billionaire's Sweet Love
- 4 Back Then I Adored You
- 5 Elite Doting Marriage: Crafty Husband Aloof Cute Wife
- 6 The Most Loving Marriage In History: Master Mu’s Pampered Wife
- 7 Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up A Son Get A Free Husband
- 8 The Rest Of My Life Is For You
- 9 Trial Marriage Husband: Need To Work Hard
- 10 Nanomancer Reborn I've Become A Snow Girl?