It All Started At Camp Crystal Lake Chapter 13
13 The Talk
This is a preview, full chapter is coming soon!
After waking up this morning I've decided that I'm gonna talk to Jason about having kids. Just imagining the look on his face makes me giggle. Looking out of the window, theres no sign of Jason. Heading into the bathroom, I go ahead and take a nice long shower. While I'm blow drying my hair, I hear a thump. Peeking my head through the crack in the door. Looking around I see nothing out of the ordinary. I quickly dry the rest of my hair and put on some short shorts with a tank top and sandles. Laying down on the sofa, I wait for Jason to get back. Just thinking about him, he steps in the door carrying a big bloody sack. Just looking at makes my stomach churn. He glances at me and heads through kitchen to the backyard. I hear chopping minutes later and try to focus on something else. Jason comes and sits beside me. Wrapping his arms around me he looks down at me, his are sparkling. Leaning down he snuggles his mask against my cheek. I look down at my hands nervously. He lifts my chin a little to look into his eyes. "Jason I want us to have kids." His eyes get big, he glances around nervously.
Find authorized novels in Webnovel，faster updates, better experience，Please click www.webnovel.com for visiting. @@ ....
Top weekly On WuxiaWorld
- 1 Perfect Secret Love The Bad New Wife Is A Little Sweet
- 2 The Beautiful Wife Of The Whirlwind Marriage
- 3 One Birth Two Treasures: The Billionaire's Sweet Love
- 4 Back Then I Adored You
- 5 Elite Doting Marriage: Crafty Husband Aloof Cute Wife
- 6 The Most Loving Marriage In History: Master Mu’s Pampered Wife
- 7 Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up A Son Get A Free Husband
- 8 The Rest Of My Life Is For You
- 9 Trial Marriage Husband: Need To Work Hard
- 10 Nanomancer Reborn I've Become A Snow Girl?