It All Started At Camp Crystal Lake Chapter 7
7 Meeting Jason
This is a preview, full chapter is coming soon!
Allie looked at Jason curiously. You never did explain why you brought me here. He got up so suddenly it made her jump. Slowly he started to write in the dirt. After he was finished he calmly sat back down in his chair. Looking down he had spelled pretty. Blushing to herself, she shyly asked. 'Do you really think I'm pretty? He just nodded. Thank you, she said. He handed her a towel to dry off, with a blanket and a pillow. Allie quickly dried off, and tried to go to sleep. I dont know how I'm going to get out of here. And even if I managed to find my way out of the mine, I still wouldn't know how to get back home. She felt tears running downing her cheeks. I have to get out of here. I dont wanna get raped or murdered. I gotta think of something, but first I need to get some rest. Allie fell into a deep sleep. Unknown to her that Jason had been touching her hair, and stroking her face. He never left her side and watched over her all night.
Find authorized novels in Webnovel，faster updates, better experience，Please click www.webnovel.com for visiting. ....
Top weekly On WuxiaWorld
- 1 Perfect Secret Love The Bad New Wife Is A Little Sweet
- 2 The Beautiful Wife Of The Whirlwind Marriage
- 3 One Birth Two Treasures: The Billionaire's Sweet Love
- 4 Back Then I Adored You
- 5 Elite Doting Marriage: Crafty Husband Aloof Cute Wife
- 6 The Most Loving Marriage In History: Master Mu’s Pampered Wife
- 7 Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up A Son Get A Free Husband
- 8 The Rest Of My Life Is For You
- 9 Trial Marriage Husband: Need To Work Hard
- 10 Nanomancer Reborn I've Become A Snow Girl?