My Brother Is An Idol Chapter 22
Chapter 22: Chapter 22
Feeling nervous, Hyoyoung's hands started to move faster again. Thankfully, there weren't many dishes left, so they were done within a few minutes.
Kiwook said to her, "Let's leave these here so they dry. We'll be practicing for another hour or two, so why don't you stay here and watch us? We can go home together. Going home by yourself in the middle of the night isn't safe for you."
Hyoyoung nodded without a word, and she was about to leave the kitchen when Kiwook suddenly pulled her from behind into a back hug.
He whispered, "Don't run away from me, Hyoyoung."
Kiwook's cold hands touched her neck. His hands were cold, but his breath was hot. Kiwook continued to whisper in her ear, "I'm not asking for you to come to me. All I'm asking is for you to not run away from me. I will be patient, so please…"
Hyoyoung's heart was about to burst. After a brief hesitation, Hyoyoung gently placed her hand on top of his.
Their hug lasted only a short time, but to them, it fe
Top weekly On WuxiaWorld
- 1 Perfect Secret Love The Bad New Wife Is A Little Sweet
- 2 My Youth Began With Him
- 3 The Beautiful Wife Of The Whirlwind Marriage
- 4 Back Then I Adored You
- 5 One Birth Two Treasures: The Billionaire's Sweet Love
- 6 Elite Doting Marriage: Crafty Husband Aloof Cute Wife
- 7 The Most Loving Marriage In History: Master Mu’s Pampered Wife
- 8 The Rest Of My Life Is For You
- 9 The 99th Divorce
- 10 Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up A Son Get A Free Husband